Why Join Brookline Local First?
Brookline Local First Member Benefits
- Complimentary listing in online Member Directory
- Opportunity to be featured in or contribute to the BLF blog
- Access to promotion through BLF social media and/or email newsletter.
- BLF Window Decal and Web Logos to identify your business as truly Local
- Opportunity to participate in BLF events
- Opportunities to do business with other independent companies that share your sensibilities
- Access to educational opportunities that will help you manage and grow your business.
- Brookline residents will know you are locally owned and not part of a national corporation
- BLF will promote the importance locally owned and independent businesses like yours to the community
- BLF works with local government to protect local businesses interests
- Notices about concurrent events held by our regional partner organizations, including the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston (SBN), New England Local Business Forum, Cambridge Energy Alliance, and others
Why Locally, Owned, Independent Businesses are Important
- Your entrepreneurial spirit revitalizes our town.
- You are an important and vital member of our community.
- You want to keep Brookline money local.
- You want to employ locally.
- You care about community efforts that make Brookline a better place to live,
- You don’t want Brookline to be overrun by national chains,
- You want to encourage local residents to do business with local independents like you.
- You want to inspire and be inspired by other local, independent businesses.
Joining is easy, click here to get started. Even if you do not own an independent, local business, click here. There is room for you in our organization too.